Cusseta Baptist Church, Chambers Co. AL
Constituted April 18, 1835, by a presbytery consisting of Elders Gideon Leverett, Henry Perkins and John W. Cooper. Elder John Blackstone, first pastor. Originally located 3 1/2 miles west of the present building, and moved to this site ca. 1856. Photographed July, 2004.
Contributed by Don Clark April 2003 http://www.genrecords.net/emailregistry/vols/00014.html#0003384
Back to Chambers County AlGenweb