Harmony Methodist Church
Photographed ca. 1980s The exact date of organization for this church is unknown. However the beginnings of Harmony go back to what was known as Day's Camp Ground. A record of a Camp Meeting there is recorded as early as September 25, 1837. The present building is typical of those erected in the last quarter of the 19th century. Inactive since the 1970s, there has been some effort in recent times to preserve the building. The church and cemeteries are located several miles east of Dudleyville on County Road 51.