Chambers County Alabama Photos......Wilson House
Copyright. All rights reserved.
Contributed by Don L. Clark May 2004

Wilson House - Chambers County, AL

Click on photo for larger view

The home of Mrs. Mollie Davis Wilson (1857 - 1948) that was located just north of Chapel Hill M.E. Church, between White Plains and Penton. This pyramidal roof house was built in the first decade of 1900 and replaced an earlier house that had burned on the site. Mrs. Wilson was the widow of M. Hooker Wilson (1856 - 1902). This house has been torn down.

Back to Chambers Co. Al Photos

Back to Chambers Co. AlGenWeb