St. Philip's Catholic Church
612 Main Avenue South
Hankinson, North Dakota
The three bells cast by the Menelly Company of Troy, New York were installed in the east tower of St. Philip's in 1909.
The bells were given names:
a 1200 pound A-flat is named "Mary";
an 800 pound B-Flat is called "Joseph",
while a 550 pound C is named "Poor Souls".
Last Updated: 12:13 PM 10/16/2008
Richland Co., ND Page