Brampton Church History

Brampton Church History
The constitution of the Brampton Evangelical Lutheran Congregation of Sargent County, 
N. D., was adopted on June 21, 1908, and it became a member of the United Norwegian
Lutheran Church of America. Officers elected included:
Ole Glarum, Peter Peterson, Ole Olson as Deacons;
August Anderson, Secretary;
Ole Hove, Louis Besuchet, John Hove, Trustees;
Ole Iverson, Treasurer;
August Anderson and Gilbert Hove, Auditing Committee;
M. Mickelson, Pastor. (Pastor Mickelson was paid $125 for the year.)

This page contributed by Judy Sheppard Huber.

Copyrighted 1997-2010
Char Kibbie
Sargent Co., NDGenWeb Coordinator