Seligman Nevada History and Photos

SELIGMAN - (early 1880's-ca. 1895)
4 miles northeast of Monte Cristo; 3 miles west of Hamilton. This camp was first called Leadville and is found on the west side of Mount Hamilton. By 1887, Seligman had a blacksmith shop, a Wells Fargo office, a boarding house, assay office, a general merchandise store, mill and post office. The town did not have any gambling dens. Rock ruins remain.




White Pine Discussion / Message Board 

White Pine Historical and Archaeological Society

White Pine County, Nevada Historical Information

US GenWeb State of Nevada

American Local History Network

This Site is hosted by

RootsWeb, the oldest and largest FREE genealogy site

Site researched and designed by
Shaputis Enterprises,
  Copyright 1996 
PO Box 552 
Ruth, NV 89319
17010 County Road 338
Buena Vista, CO 81211
All rights reserved.
Revised: July 07, 2001