CITY - (1907 - 1926)
½ mile east of US 93 at a point mile
north of McGill. One of McGill's three fringe towns established by
people that did not want to live in the segregated company town.
Steptoe City never had electric service and the residents had to
haul water from a single spigot provided by the copper
A fire in 1926 destroyed most of
Steptoe City. A few dilapidated buildings and foundations remain on
the site but there is no public access available.