Transcriptions At FindAGrave.com
There are too many names at findagrave.com to try and keep up-to-date on our search utility. Click on the findagrave.com link above to get you to the Saints Peter and Paul findagrave.com page.
A quote from the above article concerning the cemetery, "When the parish purchased a 30 acre parcel of land from the Milwaukee Land Company [sometime after October 1, 1906] at the very fair price of $l,700.00, one parishioner gave $500.00, and others gave according to their means. The balance was eventually paid off, mostly from the proceeds of another church fair. This land was used partially for the convent grounds, and also for the new cemetery almost two blocks northwest of the church. The old cemetery on the original church site east of town (known as the Tiraspol Cemetery) was then ordered closed, and the Bishop stipulated that no one else was to be buried there. Most of the remains of those who'd been buried in the old cemetery were eventually re-interred in the new cemetery."