Bible Record of Ward family and associated families
in possession of James Robinson, Orlando FL, copies sent to & transcribed by Diane Bender 11/99:
- John Ward, Sen. was born at London, Eng. August 1st 1747, O.S.
- Mary Ann Eustatia Forbes, (afterWard the wife of John Ward, Sen.) born at London, Jan 1st 1752 O.S.
- George Ward, eldest son of the above, was born in Prince Georges Co. Md. Jan. 25th 1773.
- William Ward, 2nd son, was born in Pr. George's Co. Md. on the 25th of February, 1775.
- Harriet Ward, 1st daughter, was born in Montgomery Co. Md. May 19th 1777.
- Susanah Ward, 2nd daughter, was born in Montgomery Co. Md. February 4th 1780.
- John Ward, Jun'r. 3rd son, was born, do., March 15th 1783.
- EdWard Ward, 4th son, was born, do., August 27th 1785
- Daniel Morris Ward, 5th son, was born do., March 23rd 1788.
- Ulysses Ward, youngest child, was born, Do., on the 3rd day of April 1792.
- Miranda Virginia, eldest daughter of Ulysses, and Susan V. Ward, was born at Georgetown, D.C. Sept. 15th 1817.
- James Thomas, eldest son, was born, do., August 21st 1820.
- Harriet Ann Mariah, 2nd daughter, was born in Prince George's Co. Md. Sept. 8th 1822
- Mary Ellen, 3rd daughter was born in Prince George's Co. Md. October 20th 1825
- John Beverly, 2nd son, was born at Washington, D.C. June 18th 1828
- Ulysses Beall, 3rd son, was born, do. July 29th 1833
- Margaret Anna, 4th daughter, was born, do., Aug. 9th 1836.
- Thomas Ed Ward, eldest son of Thomas & Miranda V. Feinour was born [no date]
- Charles Ulysses, second son, was born at Washington [no date]
- Clara Virginia eldest daughter of James T. and Catherine A. Ward was born at Philadelphia July [blank] 1849
- Mary Miranda second daughter was born do.
- Mary Ulie eldest daughter of Samuel and Mary E. Norment was born Oct 31st 1867.
- Susanah Ward, died in Montgomery Co. Md. March 18th 1802.
- Mary A. E. consort of Jno. Ward, Sen. died in Prince Geo. Co. Md. Octo. 17th 1810
- Jno. Ward, Sen. died, do. Oct 6th 1813, aged 66 years, 2 months & 6 days.
- Harriet Redman (formerly Ward) died in Clarke Co. Indiana Aug. 20th 1820
- Francis, son of William Ward, died at Georgetown, D.C. Oct 2nd 1820.
- George Ward, died at Georgetown, D.C. June 27th 1830, aged 57 yrs 5 m. 2 days.
- EdWard Ward, died at Greenville, S.C. October 19th 1824 at 10 P.M.
- Daniel Ward, died at [blank]
- John Ward, Jr. died near Taylorsville, E. Tenn. [no date]
- Ulysses Ward died in Washington City, on the 30th of March 1868, aged 76 years, less 4 days.
- Susan Virlinda Ward wife of U. Ward died at Westminster Feb 1st 1875, in her 77th year.
- Harriet Ann Maria, daughter of Uysses & Susan V. Ward, died in Prince Georges Co. Md. on Sunday, February 22nd 1824.
- Ulysses Beall Ward son of U. & S. V. Ward died in Washington City June 28th 1864 in his 31st year.
- Mary Ellin Norment daughter of Ulysses & Susan V. Ward died in Washington City April 15th 1869 in the 44th year of her age.
- John Beverly Ward son of Ulysses & Susan V. Ward died in Washington City Sept. [blank] 1873, in the 46th year of his age.
- At Georgetown, D.C. by Revd S. B. Balch, September 20th 1816, Susan V. Beall to Ulysses Ward.
- At Washington, D.C. by Rev'd A. A. Lipscomb, Sept. 7th 1841, Miranda V. Ward to Thomas Feinour, M.D.
- At Bedington, Va. by Rev. John Light, May 21st 1845, James T. Ward to Catherine Ann Light.
- At Washington, D.C. by Rev. Dr. John S. Reese, June 25th 1845, Mary Ellen Ward to Samuel Norment.
- At Philadelphia, Pa., by Rev'd J. T. Ward, May 1st 1851, John B. Ward, to Louisa P. David.
- At Washington D.C. by Rev'd J. T. Ward, Oct 6th 1853, Margaret Anna Ward to Richard B. Norment
- At Washington D.C. by Rev. J. T. Ward, Ulysses Beall Ward to Ann E. Waters [no date]